Welcome to Triad Journey Church!
Glad to Have You With Us!
Thank you for visiting our web site! We hope you are finding everything you need here to feel welcome to join us soon. As 2021 has progressed, we have had to make many adjustments to our normal routine, so if you have questions about anything you read, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the "Contact Us" link above or by calling us at 336.546.8501. We hope to see you soon!
What is it like?
- It's important to us that you feel welcome when visiting. We hope our friendly, "international church" atmosphere will help you feel relaxed and comfortable as you focus your mind on our Savior. The music and worship are built around Biblical themes that are timeless, whether we are worshiping with contemporary tunes or beloved hymns.
What do I wear?
- We want you to feel comfortable while you're with us. You'll see some people wearing coats and dresses, while others wear jeans and a t-shirt. What you wear doesn't matter as long as it's not distracting and doesn't interfere with our purpose for meeting, which is to worship our Creator.
What Do I Do With My Children?
- No matter your family dynamics, you're welcome at Triad Journey Church. We're excited for you to consider being a part of our church family! Our intent is to serve your whole family, from the youngest to the oldest. Children join the adults during our worship service, then elementary aged children and younger are released to children's service. There they will receive age appropriate, real spiritual training from a group of devoted leaders.
What will the Pastor Speak About?
- From the pulpit you will hear sound expository preaching. The focus of each sermon is built around the point of the Biblical text being addressed, and is intended to deepen your relationship with Christ as you learn more about the thread of His love and sovereignty that is woven throughout the ages and leads right to you!
What About Scripture?
- Here at Triad Journey, we place a high priority on the preaching and teaching of God's Word. The worship service is a time for us to collectively worship, be encouraged, and to be challenged by God's Word. Other opportunities exist beyond the Sunday worship service where members have a chance to grow, fellowship, or otherwise be a part of a Church family that lives out their faith together.